I’m so pleased to bring you this interview with my friend Daniel Harkavy. Daniel is the coauthor of the bestseller Living Forward: How to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want and the author of Becoming a Coaching Leader: The Proven System for Building Your Own Team of Champions. He’s the founder and CEO of successful executive coaching firm Building Champions, based in Portland, Oregon. And he’s been an executive coach for over twenty years. In this interview I ask Daniel:
- What happens in people’s lives when they create a life plan?
- What’s your top piece of advice for someone who is thinking about creating a life plan?
- How do you think creating a life plan would be helpful to writers?
- What was one of the biggest challenges of the writing process, and how did you overcome it?
- What was it like to write with a coauthor, and would you recommend doing so?
- What’s your top piece advice for writers?
If you order Living Forward today (Friday, March 11), you’re entitled to a bevy of bonuses, but tomorrow they go away. For more information, visit www.livingforwardbook.com.
Question: What’s one thing you learned from this interview? You can leave a comment by clicking here.